Flawless Urban Construction Kits is a collection of over 1GB (462 MB Original wav content) of modern Trap, Hip Hop and Urban tracks in the iconic styles of Young Money, Rich Homie Quan, Drake, Tyga, Waka Flocka Flame, 2 Chainz, T.I., Iggy Azalea and many more.
This library contains 10 full construction kits packed with fat drums, basses, synth leads, pads, fx, strings, guitars, pianos, sick 808's and more, all cut into A and B sections for quick and easy arrangement.
In addition to the regular loop content, each kit include a full suite of Multi-Drum track stems and Single Drum one-shot hits for full flexibility and control over the groove and direction of the drum beat.
Flawless: Urban Construction Kits has been formatted in the most widely used formats on the market today: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware in use on the market today. In addition this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI Series which transforms this loop library into a truly moldable and musical writing instrument. For more information on just how functional the KLI format is please see the KLI overview video here: KLI OVERVIEW
BONUS CONTENT: 808 Sub Hits and Sampler Patch
Modern Urban music, including Trap, Hip Hop and RnB sets itself apart by having thick sub 808 hits in the rhythm section. These sounds are included in the regular loop section of each construction kit that has them, but to give you the most control and flexibility across the board we sampled over a full octave of our favorite 808 and included the single shot samples, and built a Kontakt 808 patch for easy playability. It can't get any easier than this to pull up an amazing 808 and lay down a thick beat.
Flawless: Urban Construction Kits has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly and has been recoded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple Products be sure to utilize the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple's proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you're working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard wav files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices work well with our REX/RMX format that takes advantage of all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason DAW.
The KLI 2.0 Series allows you to quickly arrange and mix tracks in our Kit Combo Patches and make completely original drum tracks using our custom drum patches that include both multi-track drum loops and one-shot samples.
Libraries in the KLI Series (Kontakt Loop Interface) include a custom interface for tweaking loops and sounds beyond what was previously possible. Each loop is given its own patch and can be extensively edited by manipulating the various slices of the loop. In addition, groups of loops that play together have been given their own patch as well making it easy to quickly arrange and mix loops on the fly. Each patch in the Kontakt player will automatically sync with your DAW's host tempo making integration with your production seamless. This library comes with five different patch types:
- Kit Combos - Each patch contains all the loops from the main body of the track to create quick and easy arrangements. Modulation Keys are located in the C0 octave range, loops start at C2 on the keyboard.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the “loop fx” interface. The full loop can be triggered at C0. The loop can be played backward at D0. Individual slices start at C1 on the keyboard.
- Single Instruments - These patches include full menus of each group of instruments arranged by kit. For example all the Synths from the whole product can be found in the patch called “Synths.nki”. (Loops start at C1 on the keyboard)
- Drum Kits - These patches include all multi-track drum loops (starting on C2) and all single hits (starting on C4) giving you complete access to create your own custom drum parts.
- Drum Menus - These patches include all multi track drum loops arranged by kit piece (starting at C2 on the keyboard). If you are looking for the perfect kick or snare loop, don’t sift through every kit, this is your one-stop patch.
Instruments: Drums Guitar / Bass Piano / Keyb. Strings Construction Kits Synthesizer
Systemrequirements "Kontakt Format":
A full version of Native Instruments "Kontakt" is required for unlimited functionality! Please notice: With the free Kontakt Player you can play this library in demo/test mode only!